A- Attached or Single? Attached to the hottest man ever!!
B- Best Friend? Matt
C- Cake or Pie? I am a cake girl! Love em!!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday. Most of the time we are all home and can hang.
E- Essential Item? A car. I NEED to get out of the house often.
F- Favorite Color? Black (when it comes to clothes, slimming:)
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy worms (I like to stretch them out)
H- Hometown? Smagna, Ut
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate covered strawberries
J- January or July? July, I love the sun.
K- Kids? 3 fabulous ones!
L- Life isn't complete without? My hubby!
M- Movie favorite? 50 First Dates, love it!
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 brother 1 half sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Green Apples
P- Phobias or Fears? I am scared of small places.
Q- Quote? "It's all good", because it is. Life is great!!
R- Reason to Smile? My family room addition is almost done!!! YAY!!
S- Season of Choice? I love the summer. LOve it Love it Love it!
T- Tag a few friends: Anyone who needs something to post about! I love reading about what you are up to!!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I have a little OCD when it comes to clothes in the closet. Shirts,pants, work shirts, you know-don't mix them together! It's annoying!!
V- Vegetable? Mashed Potato
W- Worst Habit? Complaining about a messy house, but not cleaning it as often as I should.
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y- Your Favorite Food? Mexican. I could eat it every day.(almost)
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra
4 comments:
I LOVE Fifty First Dates! I cried and cried. Derek laughed and laughed.
Very good! I like it!
Totally love chocolate covered strawberries and 50 first dates!! LOVE IT! I love your positive outlook on life!!
I love the hot hot hot sun, as well! Portland never gets scorching hot, so I miss UT all the time! Fun post!
love,
took
Post a Comment