Saturday, September 1, 2012
Oh it's on!!!
Oh it's on people! It's on. I am not waiting for New Year's. I'm not waiting for after the holiday's. I am losing this weight before all that. Starting tomorrow!!! You may have heard me talk about this awesome challenge before. It's called 8 weeks to a better you. I love it. It's all about the challenge, but I love that it makes me a better person spiritually too. There are 10 things you work on each day. Exercise, a good nights rest, 64 oz of water, no sugar, no soda/junk food/fast food, 2 servings of fruits and veggies, no eating after 8 pm, write in a journal (blog), read scriptures or other uplifting reading for 15 mins, and complete an act of service or random act of kindness. They pool a small amount of money and at the end it is divided up to the winners. I have gotten money at the end the two times I have done it, but the reason I am doing it is for the fun support and challenge. If your interested check out the blog
www.8weekstoabetteryou.blogspot.com or their facebook page 8 weeks to a better you. You will love the support and advice that is given from all the peeps doing it:) Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment