Sunday, November 13, 2011

Prayers

I am asking for prayers from all of my friends. A friend of ours was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She had a double mastectomy and now found out that it has spread to her liver and lungs. Please pray for Charese.

Also my mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's this week. She has had a horrible year and this diagnosis has brought on so much stress for her and my dad. Please keep them in your prayers too.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh no!! Melissa I'm so sorry! They will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you! xoxo

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you are doing alright. So much worry is not good for one person.
I will pray for them.

I love you. Know that it is truly in Heavenly Fathers hands. The only thing we can do is let him work through us.

I don't know if that helps. At all. But I do love you.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

How are things? I think about you and your family all the time.

Missing you!

Heather said...

I will pray for your friend and your mom. Hang in there.

R.Napua K-C said...

I haven't been on your blog in FOREVER but prayers are for your friend. Hope all is well...Love you!