Thursday, November 18, 2010

Disneyland Part 2

What's better than getting your pictures with a princess? Not much for my little girls. They kept reminding me over and over that they needed to meet the princesses. So the boys ditched us and that's what we did. Again we were so lucky that the lines were so small, and we only had to wait for 15 minutes to meet them. Did you see the pics of Tay driving on my previous post? SCARY!!! What's scarier? Being in the car with Parker while he was driving. I had whiplash from that kid:) I nominate Matt as the parent that teaches our kids to drive! We really loved being there for 3 days. I don't think I would go any less than that. It really gave us the chance to pace ourselves and really enjoy everything we saw. I was also proud of my kids for earning this trip. We did the "Give a day get a day" deal that Disneyland had at the beginning of the year. As a family we made 5 blankets for a Charity. All 3 kids worked really hard on the blankets and Matt and I are really proud of them.













4 comments:

Emily said...

That's right, you guys DID EARN that trip, way cool!! I love your little happy family... good times and great memories at the happiest place on earth, right? :) We've only taken the kids once and I kinda didn't love it but they were all the wrong ages. You've sparked some Mickey love for me.

Tiffany said...

YAY! I'm SO happy you guys got to go and of course every girl needs to meet the princesses!! You guys are such a cute family!!!

The Peterson Family said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! We are hoping we get to go next year. That's the plan anyway!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yeah for Disney!
Love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!