We had the chance to go up with Matt and stay in Bellevue Washington while he was working on the Seattle Temple. Our hotel was about a half hour away from Seattle and had to be one of the the most beautiful drives I have ever been on!! Matt worked like crazy, I worked while up there, but the kids and I were able to play ALOT!! Matt was amazing during the weekend and drove us 4 hours, plus a car ferry ride across the waters to go to Forks!!! I loved it there and loved him for taking us! I really didn't want to push it since he had drove the whole way from Utah to Wa, but he said it was not biggie! What a guy:) We went to the aquarium, space needle, kids museum, music and sci-fi museum, and zoo. We also went to an amazing botanical garden that was right by our hotel. I really, really loved it up there. It didn't rain the whole time we were there which made for a fabulous trip! Here are some pics!
When did you go on this trip?? Loads of fun and Seattle is GORGEOUS, true. And aren't ferry rides the best? I haven't done one since I was Parker's age. Totally great memory. Great for the kids!
I love Washington!! My sister used to live up there. She lived there for 10 years. She has been back in Utah now for about 4 and a half years. I used to go up there once or twice a year. Too bad I didn't know about Twighlight before she moved. I know all the place you are talking about. I have even be in that Temple. I miss Washington!!
Anyway, it is good to see you have a blog. I found you on Tiffany's. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my sidebar and following you! I look forward to reading your blog more.
Hey, it's great to read your blog again. I loved reading about Seattle as I knew you had really looked forward to it in the summer, and Wow! Matt IS an amazing artist. I also thought that was a bandw photo. Sorry I've been AWOL--it's been from the whole blogosphere--great to read about the Sovics again.
4 comments:
When did you go on this trip?? Loads of fun and Seattle is GORGEOUS, true.
And aren't ferry rides the best? I haven't done one since I was Parker's age. Totally great memory. Great for the kids!
Love Seattle! It is so beautiful!
I love Washington!! My sister used to live up there. She lived there for 10 years. She has been back in Utah now for about 4 and a half years. I used to go up there once or twice a year. Too bad I didn't know about Twighlight before she moved. I know all the place you are talking about. I have even be in that Temple. I miss Washington!!
Anyway, it is good to see you have a blog. I found you on Tiffany's. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my sidebar and following you! I look forward to reading your blog more.
BTW, It is me Heather Wiechert!
Hey, it's great to read your blog again. I loved reading about Seattle as I knew you had really looked forward to it in the summer, and Wow! Matt IS an amazing artist. I also thought that was a bandw photo. Sorry I've been AWOL--it's been from the whole blogosphere--great to read about the Sovics again.
Post a Comment