
1-Puppies. Who doesn't love a little puppy to hold?
2-House Hunting. Not for me, but I do love going with family to look for their new home.
3-Family. Nothing better than good chitchat and laughing.
4-Kids. I love the innocence of the littles. They are so easy to please. Give them a swing set, food, and a basketball hoop and they are good to go.
5-Hubbies. I love being completely crazy in love with Matt.
6-Road Trips. It might not be a far one, but I love to get out and go on a adventure.
7-Prayer. I don't know what I would do without being able to pray and ask for help, or share my thankfulness.
9-Babies. Just like a puppy, who doesn't love little babies?
10-Friends. I don't know what I would do or who I would be without the wonderful people I call my friends. Late nights out, girls lunches, talks in the hall at church, phone calls just to say "Hi".
Really in life all I need are the little things.
2 comments:
Well said!
Oh LOVE you!!
Post a Comment