Wednesday, September 16, 2009

52 Blessings




This is one of my favorite pictures of Matt. He is with his surfing buddies, and that is Matt's Long Board that practically killed him to sell when we moved here. At least it went to a good home:)

Matt by far is the greatest guy I have ever met! He loves me unconditionally which can be a trial at times. He is the hardest worker I have ever met. He goes to work, gets the job done, and comes home. No drama for him, no talking crap, he just sticks to getting the job done. I love that about him! He is an amazing dad. When he is home, he takes time to give the kids the attention they need, and tucks them into bed. Sometimes he will be downstairs talking to Parker forever! He is SO positive! He has a great outlook on life and fantastic goals and dreams! He makes me so excited to see what our future holds! He has had a few trials in life and has handled them head on. He loves life and all it has to offer. He is grateful each day for his job, his family, his house, he doesn't take anything for granted. I love everything about him and how special he makes me feel each day!

Post your Blessing:)
(Thanks for the idea Jen!)

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I LOVE this! Great post!
I loved meeting Matt. He really is your other half. Your yang.
He is such a nice guy and I could not be happier for you and your kids that you have him.

Emily said...

I love how much you love your hubby. It's so odd to me that I know you well but hardly know him, but that post gives me a pretty good idea that you are one lucky lucky girl. If only all women could be so lucky.

Am I supposed to post something I am grateful for? Well, I just think I will. Great idea.

Emily said...

p.s. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family pic at the top o' yer blog!! You look like a million bucks! :)