Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun day at Discovery Gateway






So I got this exciting email from one of my best friends ever- April. I was so excited to hear that she was in town. We met up with her and took the kids to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. I love April so much! She is as fun as I remember her being in school. She looks amazing and she has the most beautiful daughter Mazie! The kids thought Mazie was the cutest thing ever! I am so glad to be able to meet up with old friend's who I haven't seen in forever and feel like it was just yesterday that I talked to them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! But where are the pictures of you and April?

April said...

Um yeah, where are the pics of our hot selves? We are so into our kids, aren't we? Loved seeing you. You are the best and I miss you soooooooo much. Love ya